Pali's fourth and fifth graders are enlisted by the Green Team to become the school's "Waste Warriors".
The Waste Warriors work with teachers, other students, and parents to support Pali Elementary’s environmentally focused endeavors. They also support the Green Team’s current education efforts to “Reduce, Reuse and Recycle” with a heavy emphasis on Reducing waste. Other Waste Warrior activities include:
- Collecting the blue bins placed throughout the school and taking them to the parking lot where they are placed curbside for collection
- Helping educate the younger students in recycling by demonstrating what can and can't be recycled in each classroom
- Distributing prizes on Walking Wednesdays.
- Participating in lunch time recycle projects.
- Representing the Green Team at key events.
- Serving as leaders and role models to the student body.
For more info email: firstname.lastname@example.org